Friday, September 5, 2008

Batgirl

Here's another character from the Batman universe, Cassandra Cain. Also known as the new Batgirl. This was done for one of my friend's girlfriend. She dug the Catwoman I did and requested for Batgirl. I used the same materials as I did on the other ones. This one was pretty fun to do as well. I wasn't too familiar with the character so I had to do some research. Plenty fun. I want to do Solomon Grundy next. If I have time I will. Til' here. Peace




Stephen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep bumping me everytime you have a new picture out, coz I totally love 'em! :D

YES! Grundy would be an awesome choice :) Looking forward to it!

Stephen Eusebio said...

Heheh thanks. Ok, will do. Yeah, I think I will do Grundy next then. :)

Stephen

Anonymous said...

Wow I just looked at all of your pictures! Just wow. Your good. Keep em' comin!

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff! I look forward to the caveman thing i watched the trailer. You should submit your work and that movie to pixar!

Stephen Eusebio said...

Heheh Thanks. -_-' I wish I could go to Pixar. Someday.

Stephen