Saturday, August 9, 2008

Catwoman

Hey again, I thought I would add another character from the Batman universe. There is a rumor floating around that she may make an appearance in the next movie? Played by Angelina Jolie? Hmm...interesting. I don't know if I agree with that, but I think I can trust the Nolan brothers to make the right decision as they have been doing. Anyhow, plenty fun this one. I used the same materials I used for the Joker. Hope you guys dig it. Peace!

PS
USA! USA!


Stephen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!
Another awesome picture ^^

Yea, Angelina Jolie as Catwoman would be awesome! But I think Kate Beckinsale would equally fit the part, even tho they don't look alike xD

Stephen Eusebio said...

Heheh thanks.

Ya know, I agree. None of them really look the part, but they might be a good fit, we'll never know until they actually play it. Look at Heath Ledger and Joker.

Stephen