Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thoughts and Rorschach

Hello, again. So before I launch into explaining this piece I would like to shed some light on what I've been up to and what's been happening lately.

I recently graduated college. Woohoo! It felt that way for about the first two weeks then I began to find myself being extremely bored very often regardless of all the art I was producing. At one point, I wanted to make a phone call using the house phone, so I walked around my house for about thirty minutes to discover that we didn't have a house phone anymore! Makes sense though, who needs one with all these cell-phones nowadays? Then after many profound things going on in my brain, I started to doubt my value as an artist.

BUT! Good news. There are things in the works and they are beginning to look up. I'll be posting up soon, hopefully, on how things turn out. But for now, on to the post!

Very cool character from Watchmen. Reading it again lately. Trying to refresh memory for the movie soon to be released. Lying in sketchbook for a while. Thought it time to post. Materials used: HB Graphite Pencil, Tombow Brush Pen, Prisma Color Markers, White Charcoal. Must take note of charcoal smearing if left in sketchbook for too long.

Peace (haha)





Stephen

No comments: