Friday, May 18, 2012

Ginormous Sketchbook Dump

Alright, that's enough. It's been too long since a post and I have a lot of stuff piled up in my sketchbook. I've stitched together a quilt of some of the things that have been accumulating in my sketchbook. They're all different shapes, sorts, and sizes. All done with the usual materials: col-erase, tombow pencils, prismacolor markers, and copic markers. I'll leave a little description at the bottom listing all of the pieces present. Hope you can dig it. Til' here, peace. (Sorry for the quality. Too many to scan so I just took quick shots with my phone.)




In order from left to right:
-Doomsday
-Monster progression 01, draw monsters week at work
-Monster progression 02
-Monster progression 03
-Sushi Chef at a restaurant in the valley
-John Snow and Ghost
-Harry Potter
-Batman
-Gandalf performing a jedi mind trick (lol)
-Catwoman
-Random Guy at Priscilla's Coffee Shop, Thursday night drawing session
-Random Woman, same place
-A guy that I thought looked like a dog so I drew him as a dog using his iPhone, same place
-Random Guy, same place
-One of my dogs in the Philippines, Bronx
-Caricature of my little sister, Viel
-Lando Calrissian
-Clown from Spawn
-Pinky and the Brain


Stephen

PS

GO LAKERS

No comments: