Sunday, February 22, 2009

More Marker Sketches and a Laker Game

Hello, again. Here are more marker pieces from my sketchbook. Same mediums as last time. I'm running out of ink in my copics, have to remember to pick up some new ones. Did these while on break during Jury Duty which I'll be tied up in until March. Booooo...Anyhow, I'm also posting some pictures of my cousins and I at the previous Laker game (Lakers vs. Hornets). We won in overtime. AWESOME game. Enjoy!


My AWESOME Family and I



Left to Right: Cousins Terence, Eric, Reggie, and Myself


Left to Right: Cousins Eric, Terence, Myself, and Reggie


Lakers win in OT!!!

Reggie and I, Lakers for life

Eric and Reggie, Lakers for life

Eric and Terence, Eric: "Ariza for life!", Terence: "Sasha for life!"



Stephen

PS

GO LAKERS!!!

No comments: