Sunday, February 8, 2009

Marker Sketch Dump

Hello, hello, hello. I know it's been a while, but here are some marker pieces from my sketchbook. This time and from now on I will be adding a watermark to my work because a lot of artists I follow and know have been ripped off a lot for their work lately. Can't imagine anyone that would want to steal my artwork when there's so much better out there but hey, safety first! Anyhow, I did the Wolvie and Ang with Prisma tonals, but the Warrior dude I did with Copic tonals which I like using better. I also used white charcoal for the highlights. I tried to make these ones rather quick. 15-20 minutes a piece give or take. I'll be dumping some more soon from my sketchbook. I have jury duty (blah) like this whole month so I have A LOT of time to sketch. Things are great. And how about them Lakers huh?!?!? =D Woohoo! Just came off of beating Boston for the second time and today we beat the Cavaliers for the second time, snapping their at home winning streak for the season! Both without Bynum (hope he gets well VERY soon) and the latter without a 100% Kobe (get well soon Mamba)! It is GOOD to be a Laker fan. Til' here, Peace.




Stephen

7 comments:

enrique art said...

yo dude! awesome work! good to here from you too. I'll add you one my links.

Stephen Eusebio said...

Hey hey! Thanks man! I'll do the same if I haven't already.

Stephen

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Wassup?
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing about: I found This neat resource on [url=http://html2rss.com/rss.php?id=235770[b]Entertainment Centers [/b][/url].
Check these out I highly recommend

Anonymous said...

Hi Folks
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing about: I found This neat resource on [url=http://html2rss.com/rss.php?id=235780[b]Buy Entertainment Center & TV Stands [/b][/url].
Check them out I highly recommend