Monday, January 24, 2011

My 2011 Birthday Weekend

This past weekend was my birthday and I celebrated on all three days. I took Friday off from work to go to Disneyland with some of my family. While we were there, we went to the Animation Academy at Disney California Adventure. It was pretty cool, my first time there. The character of the session was Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. It was really fun to see how the rest of my family drew Tigger. It was also interesting to see the process the illustrator used to teach the audience how to draw the character. It was a pretty straightforward method of construction drawing. She deliberately chose the easiest approach that would give everyone the best results which is smart for a theme park attraction. Below are everyone's renditions of Tigger. Enjoy!


Chachi's Tigger


Sarah's Tigger


Terence's Tigger


Charlene's Tigger


My Tigger



Stephen

PS

Go Lakers

1 comment:

chach said...

awesome sauce. lets go again