Saturday, November 21, 2009

Noir Poster

Hello, once again. It's been too long... again... I know. I have failed miserably at what I've tried to accomplish on my blog. Bummer. But it's still a place for me to vent, post artwork, and such so here I am. Doing what I do. Work has gotten VERY busy. GOOD busy. That, on top of all the other projects I'm working on, has caused me to neglect my blog. Sucks, I know. Hopefully, I'll get better at it soon enough. Anyhow, here's another speed painting. Single layer Photoshop painting. About 15 minutes. Kind of a Noir themed poster I guess. More to come soon. I PROMISE! Til' here!



Stephen

GO LAKERS!

GO PACQUIAO!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I think precise post. Particularly the title attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

JeffoZlK said...


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.